Living with missing teeth or uncomfortable temporary solutions are not necessary any longer. Modern dentistry has developed some of the most impressive medical solutions through dental implants. Dr. Rigdon has been performing dental implants since 1987. Fellow dentists and patients alike have recognized his exceptional skill and care in this area.
Dental implants are man-made substitutes for natural tooth roots. They serve as anchors for the replacement of missing teeth. The dental implants can be used to replace a single lost tooth or many missing teeth. A single tooth or teeth replaced with dental implants are the closest thing to a natural tooth available.
- Accelerate and activate your life
- Provide a foundation for teeth that look, feel and function like natural teeth
- Conserve your existing natural teeth
- Support a bridge - eliminating the need for a removable partial denture
- Provide support for a removable denture, making it more secure and comfortable
- Improve appearance and self-confidence
- Eliminate pain when chewing food with removable teeth
- Help maintain bone structure and facial features
- Maintain a more youthful and healthy appearance
- Allow you to eat your favorite foods again
- Provide comfort and convenience
- Give permanence and reliability
Missing a single tooth can, over time, allow the misalignment of your remaining teeth and thus erode your current smile. A single tooth replaced with a dental implant and crown is the most predictable, conservative, and long-lasting method of tooth replacement. Without a dental implant, the two adjacent teeth to a missing tooth must be filed down to anchor a bridge. Dental implants eliminate the need to modify natural teeth.
Missing multiple teeth can be a serious problem as the support structure of your jaw begins to deteriorate. Implants stop that deterioration. Dental implants are designed to serve as a foundation for replacement crowns or bridges that "give you your teeth back." They look, feel, and function like natural teeth.
Dental implants are the most secure and natural form of tooth replacement and unlike partials, they will never slip. Implants are a predictable and comfortable alternative for those persons that cannot wear, or choose not to tolerate, removable complete dentures or partial dentures. Dental implants offer a predictable alternative to a variety of problems related to removable teeth including: pain and sore spots, poor dental stability, inability to speak clearly, and gagging caused by removable teeth.
As with most dental services, there is range of costs. Dental are no exception. However, the average cost of a single dental implant is somewhere between $1500 and $2500. But your case is unique, so the only way to really know how much you dental implant will cost is to schedule an appointment with an implant dentist.